There are clearly defined rules for certification/inspection bodies. IFTA AG operates a quality management system and is obliged to provide certain details. Below you will find more information.
IFTA AG is certification body accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17021 and DIN EN ISO 17065 for food safety, quality and environmental management systems and product testing.
We certify worldwide according to national and international standards, norms and programs.
Our core competence lies in the agricultural and food industry, as well as the according supplying industries and service providers. Additionally we certify branches of healthcare professionals, educational and scientific institutions, as well as hotels and restaurants.
Our services include among others:
Certification of …
- Quality management systems according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Food safety systems in accordance with DIN EN ISO 22000
- Environmental management systems according to DIN EN ISO 14001
- Energy management systems according to DIN EN ISO 50001
- Environmental management systems according to Regulation (EC) no. 1221/2009 (EMAS III)
Certification against …
- FSSC 22000
- GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance - Fruit and Vegetables
- GMP + Feed Safety Assurance Scheme and Feed Responsibility Assurance
- QS Qualität und Sicherheit (at all market levels of the food chain)
Examination of waste management companies in accordance with the German Waste Management Facility Directive (EfbV)
IFTA AG is recognized by the "Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food" (Bundesanstalt für Landwirtschaft und Ernährung) as certification body for the Biofuels Sustainability Ordinance (Biokraft-NachV) and Biomass Sustainability Ordinance (BioSt NachV).
Please get a detailed overview of our accreditations and registrations (including scopes for certification). If you are interested we will gladly provide more information about our certification activities (contact).
Please also note the schematic representation of a certification process (PDF document), the conditions for issuing, maintaining, extending, limitation, suspension, cancellation and withdrawal of certifications and our declaration of impartiality in the conduct of certification activities.
Bildquelle (Sammelordner): © nd700 / Fotolia